Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review: Pure Madness Chocolate



Just like a lot of other people, I have cravings for chocolate - so I like to know what my options are.

This month I got to try out a new chocolate brand, Pure Chocolate Madness. The company just launched on February 28, 2013 and they are bringing their passion for chocolate to you with several options for enjoying this guilty pleasure.

My BzzKit included:
  • 9 pc. Truffle Collection ($27)
  • Solid Chocolate Bar - Espresso ($8.50)


First Impressions:

When I opened up the package containing my Pure Madness Chocolate, the first thing I noticed was the packaging. The black, white, and pink are a great combination and makes the product look very sophisticated. Since I'm often drawn to products based on the packaging, I immediately thought this was a good sign.

In addition to the usual BzzGuide that accompanies every shipment from BzzAgent, there was also a full comprehensive catalog from Pure Madness that broke down all the prices and product/flavor options. I think that's a great way to introduce people to your company and was curious enough to check out the website before my tasting.

I decided that for the next 10 days, I would try one piece of chocolate. Keep reading after the jump to see what I thought!









In One Word:

Day #1: Classic - smooth

Day #2: Sea Salt Caramel - surprising

Day #3: Rum Raisin - creamy

Day #4: Chili Lime - bitter

Day #5: Dark Classic - expected

Day #6: Raspberry - divine

Day #7: Vanilla - creamy

Day #8: Espresso - eh

Day #9: Green Apple - thick

Day #10: Espresso (Chocolate Bar) - ok








Final Thoughts:

Out of all of the chocolate truffles the only one that I distinctly didn't care for was the chili lime flavor. Not only did it have a bitter taste, but the center was sour and not in a sour patch kids kind of way. Although the dark classic had a very expected taste, it was overwhelmingly one of my favorites.

I received this product from BzzAgent for free. My opinions are my own. For more information on Campaigns like this one, please visit bzzagent.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment